Currently Reading: Caitlin Moran


Hello m'lovelies :)
You'll know if you read my 'books I'm going to read' post (please click here), that this book wasn't mentioned. That's because I sort of forgot I was already reading it and oh my god guys- this book is hilarious!
My friend Immy recommended this to me and it has changed my life. Grazia have said that it's "The book EVERY woman should read" and it really is. It's given me such a better outlook on life, a happier one really and it's weirdly made me more comfortable in my own skin!
I know the title gives the impression of 'to be lady like you need to sit up straight and always wear skirts' but it's completely the opposite and one of the funniest books I've ever read.
I highly recommend this to you, it'll make you pee your pants.
I hope you love it as much as I do!
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment