Hello Autumn | Life ❤



Hello m'lovelies :)
Autumn is here! For some not so much of an exciting time, but for me, a very exciting time indeed. I want to share with you some of the reasons why I love September-November so much, and why maybe you should re-consider Autumn as your favourite season.


So first of all, it's the end of summer. This means that the flowers are still around (as you can see from my wonderful iPhone photography- I just thought they were pretty) and it also means that the trees start turning orange, yellow and red which I love. I feel that early, crisp, morning autumn walks in the crunchy burnt orange leaves makes me feel enlightened. I'm totally serious, something about it is just to refreshing and yet insanely cosy. Also, it means that it isn't so hot that it's impractical to do anything other than sweat and it isn't too cold so that you have to wear two pairs of socks and carry an umbrella with you everywhere.


Hot chocolates, thick knitted jumpers and cosy curl up blankets are out! I'm such a cuddler. I love being cosy, warm and all tucked up in soft things. Not only this, I love jumpers and all ways of styling jumpers. That's why autumn is also my favourite fashion season- boots, leggings, jumpers, layers, coats, hats, scarves. You name it. I love them all. I feel like it's my comfort zone and autumnal colours really suit me, that's why when Autumn arrived I didn't feel a massive gap in my wardrobe! Result.


And my final point for today. Autumn is such a calm time of year.
I know maybe this isn't the case for everyone, but it is for me. Whilst now I'm back at university and hard at work, I don't feel overwhelmed. Whilst my summer was amazing, I felt like I had a lot going on and a lot of stress. But now I feel comfortable- no exams, steady pace, getting excited for christmas and I'm really enjoying myself. I love autumn so much, and I hope you do too!
What's your favourite thing about autumn?
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment