Three Student Looks | Beauty ❤


Bare Naked Terribleness


Hangover/Crap I'm Late




Garnier BB cream for oily skin in Light, Maybelline Eraser Eye, Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown, Collect 16hr Powder, Sleek Lace Palette (red colour), Maybelline Colossol Mascara in black, Rimmel Lipstick 01 from the Kate Moss collection (dabbed on).

The Everyday Look




Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 010 mixed with my daily moisturiser, Maybelline Eraser Eye, MUA lolly blush, Maybelline Colour Tattoo blended out with a fluffy brush, Urban Decay Faint (eyebrows), Stila Stay All Day liquid liner in black, Maybellline Colossal mascara, Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Aurora.

The Club



Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 010, Maybelline Eraser Eye, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, Collection 200 16hr Powder, Benefit Hula Bronzer to contour, Sleek blush from Lace Palette, Urban Decay Faint (eyebrows), MAC A Party of Pastels used to make a smokey eye, Stila Stay All Day in black, Maybelline Colossal Mascara, Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Aurora and Picnic in The Park mixed.

I know I've done lot's of university posts recently, but when I was a fresher I loved these posts so I hope you do too!
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment